If you have not already, import your wallet to your desktop and mobile device.
Instructions For Desktop:
1. After setting up your wallet, go to OpenSea.io and click on the wallet icon in the top right of the screen.
2. Select your wallet; if you provided a MetaMask wallet address, you choose ‘MetaMask.’ Follow the prompts in the pop-up to connect.
-important: If you do not see a pop-up, please check your browser’s extensions for a notification from your wallet, and select it. If you are still encountering issues, refresh your page or save your wallet’s recovery phrase and uninstall, then reinstall your wallet and attempt to connect to OpenSea again.
3. After connecting, head to your profile in OpenSea to view your NFTs under ‘Hidden.’.
Here is an instructional video on how to connect to OpenSea for desktop.
Instructions For Mobile:
1. Download the OpenSea NFT marketplace app on your mobile device.
2. Open the OpenSea NFT App and select the bottom right profile icon.
3. Then, select your wallet; if you provided a MetaMask wallet address, you choose ‘MetaMask.’ Follow the prompts to connect.
Here is an instructional video for mobile.